Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptance accomplish Apostles appear arguments become believe blessings body called cause certainly character Christ Christians church common concerning conduct considered continually course death determine divine doctrines doubt duty equally eternal evidence evil existence fact faith formed friends furnish future give given glorious glory Gospel hand happiness heart heaven holiness hope human importance infidels infinite influence interest knowledge known labour language learned least less light lives Lord mankind manner means mind moral nature necessary never object observations opinions perfect persons philosophers pleasure possessed present profession proper prove providence question reason receive regard religion respect revelation Scriptures sense sinners sins soul spirit sufferings supposed taught things thou thought tion true truth understand universe unto virtue whole wisdom worship
255. oldal - Ye call Me Master, and Lord : and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example that ye should do as I have done to you.
512. oldal - I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
243. oldal - For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron : I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
265. oldal - When he prepared the heavens, I was there; when he set a compass upon the face of the depth; when he established the clouds above; when he strengthened the fountains of the deep; when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment ; when he appointed the foundations of the earth : then I was by him, as one brought up with him; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of...
205. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass : for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
503. oldal - And to him they agreed : and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
xiii. oldal - And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: 39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
xv. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
537. oldal - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.