Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affliction againft Antinomian apostle behold blessed brethren called cerns character children of God christian Chushan-rishathaim command conscience consider creature death desire diligence divine divine grace divine Providence duty earth enemies enter eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear feel fhall fhould firft flesh friends give glorified glory godliness goeth gospel grace happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Hence holy honour hope influence iniquity Israel Israelites Jesus Christ Jews king kingdom kingdom of heaven labour language live Lord marriage mercy mind nature Nebuchadrezzar ness never patience peace perfect Pharisee pleasure possess pray prayer principle promise rejoice religion religious remember render repentance riches righteousness saith salvation Saviour Scripture Secondly SERMON servant serve shew sinner sorrow soul spirit suffer thee thine things Thirdly thou hast tion truth unto walk wicked wisdom word wrath yourselves
422. oldal - The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
130. oldal - And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him ; Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said ; Yea, rather blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
345. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his Lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
69. oldal - And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: that they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
1. oldal - Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications, with strong crying and tears, unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard, in that he feared...
121. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
239. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty : for all that is in the heaven, and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
295. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that...
8. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of Hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
352. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did...