Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action actual Adam Adam's affirmed answer Apostle argument Austin authority baptism believe better blessed blood body born bread bring called cause choose Christ church concerning confession consequent consider damnation danger death desire divine doctrine duty effect eternal evil express faith fall fathers fear flesh follow give given God's grace guilty hath heaven hell holy hope imputed infants infirmity innocent instances justice less live Lord manner mean minister nature necessary necessity never object observe original pardon pass passion Paul penitent perfect person pleased present promised proper properly prove punishment question reason receive regenerate remains repentance sacrament Scripture sense sentence signify sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffer sufficient suppose taken thing thou tion true truth understand unless whole words
429. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat : this is my body. And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
473. oldal - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
171. oldal - Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin ? 10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
175. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
422. oldal - They said therefore unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life : he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
56. oldal - THE FOOL hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
429. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body.
4. oldal - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
99. oldal - God's wrath and damnation. And this infection of nature doth remain — yea, in them that are regenerated ; whereby the lust of the flesh, called in Greek phronema sarkos, which some do expound the wisdom, some sensuality, some the affection, some the desire of the flesh, is not subject to the Law of God. And although there is no condemnation for them that believe and are baptized, yet the Apostle doth confess that concupiscence and lust hath of itself the nature of sin.