Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit Almighty apostle appears argument attributes behold believe Bible blind called cause changed character Christ Christian clear consider contradiction created creation Creator darkness divine doctrine earth effect equally eternal evidence exhibited existence express extent eyes face fact faith false Father give given glorious glory God's Godhead gospel ground guilty heart heathen heaven Holy human ignorant implies important impossible Jesus Christ justice knowledge known language learned light look Lord manifested matter means mercy mind misery Moses nature necessary never object Paul perfect persons philosopher possess possible preach present prove providence punishment question reason receive reference respect revelation salvation saved Scripture seen shines sinners speak Spirit suffer teach testimony thing thou tion true truth universe unto wisdom wise
214. oldal - Therefore, seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not ; but have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but, by manifestation of the truth, commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
4. oldal - Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him, from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his Eternal Power and God-head, so that they are without excuse...
182. oldal - And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people : and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
103. oldal - And because ye are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
219. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
191. oldal - Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
95. oldal - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth : I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self, with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
186. oldal - And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
130. oldal - What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction; and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory...
5. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my Gospel.