Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accented aſk ball bear believe Bleſſed butterfly cane carry child command COMPANION cried dear death Dennis Doctor of Divinity doth evil eyes fall father fear fhall firſt five fleſh four Syllables give grace hand Harry haſt head hear heard heart heaven himſelf hold houſe hundred Joſeph juſt keep laſt late LESSON LESSON III Leſſons light live Lord means mend ment mind morn mouth muſt never papa peace Philip pity play poor pretty puniſh reſt round ſaid ſay ſchool ſee ſhall ſhould ſhows ſome ſtop ſuch Syllables TABLE taught tell thee theſe thine thing thou turn unto voice wicked wiſdom wiſh Words of four young
45. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
51. oldal - Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick ; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
37. oldal - The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
45. oldal - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that light, but was sent to bear witness of that light. That was the true light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
36. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
36. oldal - This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
46. oldal - No man hath feen God at any time ; the only begotten Son, who is in the bofom of the Father, he hath declared him.
41. oldal - Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
46. oldal - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name ; who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.