Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angel apostles appears attend become believe blessed bring brought called cause chapter character Christ Christian Church circumstances cloth considered continue death desire disciples divine doctrine doubt duty effect especially evil expected express eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory gospel grace hand hath healed hear heart heaven Holy honour human important Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John kind lead light live look Lord Luke Mark Mary Matthew means mind miracles nature never observe occasion ourselves particular passage peace persons prayer preaching present prophet reason receive reference regard religion salvation Saviour Scripture sense sinners sins soul speak spirit suppose teach thee things thou tion true truth unto verse whole
504. oldal - They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
165. oldal - He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none ; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
35. oldal - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind, what manner of salutation this should be.
149. oldal - And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser : she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity; 37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. 38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
121. oldal - And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon ; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel : and the Holy Ghost was upon him. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
184. oldal - For behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven \ and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble ; and the day that cometh shall burn them upr saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
208. oldal - As for man, his days are as grass ; as a flower of the field so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone ; and the place thereof shall know it no more. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children.
550. oldal - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
564. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge, and in all judgment : That ye may approve things that are excellent, that ye may be sincere, and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.