Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt Apoſtles appear Argument aſſurance Authority becauſe believe bring cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Church comes concerning Condition confirmation conſequently conſider contained contrary dead Devil Divine Faith Divine Revelation Doctrine doth doubt Effect eternal Evidence Faith Father fins firſt Gifts give given Goſpel greater hath hearts himſelf Holy hopes immediately Jeſus John juſtified kind likewiſe live Lord manner matter means mind Miracles moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary Notion Obedience Pardon particular Perſon perſwaded Perſwaſion plain pleaſe Power pretended Principles Promiſes proper Prophets prove raiſed reaſon received relation Religion ſaid ſame ſatisfied Saviour ſay Scripture Secondly ſee ſeems ſelf Senſe Sermon ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſigns ſins ſome Soul ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſufficient tells Teſtimony Text themſelves ther theſe things thoſe tion true truly Truth underſtand unto uſe Volume whereby wonders World written wrought
209. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
96. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
93. oldal - But I have greater witness than that of John : for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me that the Father hath sent me.
281. oldal - ... but Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
314. oldal - IF there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams...
94. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
400. oldal - Which of you convinceth me of sin ? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me ? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words : ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
400. oldal - In this the children of God are manifeft, and the children of the devil : whofoever doeth not righteoufnefs is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
85. oldal - And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death ; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt...