Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Action of Fire Ægypt Æneid Æther Agent antient apply'd Arab Aratus Athth Atoms Attri Attribute Baal Bodies call'd called Candlestick carried Center Chald Chariot Cherubims Circle Clouds Compression Compressure Condition created Darkness Degree divided Earth Effects Exod Expansion express Ezek facred faid fame Firmament Fluids Flux Force form'd formed give Globe Gods Grains of Air hath Heathens Heavens Hebrew Ibid infinite Jehovah Jews Jhall Jupiter Libration Lord Machine Macrobius Manner Matter Moon Moses Motion move Name Night Number Operation Pfal Philosophy Place Planets Plato Plutarch Pores Power press'd proper Psal Rays round Scripture Sense Shemojh shew shew'd Side signifies Solar Fire solid Sort Space Sphere Spirit Stars Stone Streams of Light Substance Temple thence ther Things thou tion translated turn us'd vens Verb Water whence Word World Worship writ xxxviii
263. oldal - And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
21. oldal - Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath : there is none else.
8. oldal - ... of the heavens and of our sea by the power of gravity, but have not yet assigned the cause of this power.
23. oldal - Am I a God at hand, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him ?
23. oldal - And thou sayest, How doth God know? Can he judge through the dark cloud? Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; And he walketh in the circuit of heaven.
32. oldal - To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
28. oldal - Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed...