Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according asked become began behold believe better Blessed bring called Cant Christ clear close commandments cxix delight door enter evil exertions eyes faith Father fear flesh followed fruit gate gave give glory grove guide book hand happy hath hear heard heart holy hope invited Jesus John kind kingdom knowledge labour light live look Lord lost Luke Matt mind mouth never observed once passed path peace perfect persons Peter pleasant presence Prince promises Prov reach receive rejoice remain rest reward rich righteousness satisfied saved seek seemed seen shew side soon soul speak Spirit streams tell temple thee things thou thought truth turned understand unto viii walk walls wise wonder
29. oldal - Seek ye my face;" my heart said unto thee, "Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
54. oldal - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ; in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
101. oldal - And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
53. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us: and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
91. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty...
92. oldal - God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
64. oldal - Lord: looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God ; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled : lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
79. oldal - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.