Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aban actions Almighty apostle beautiful believe benevolence better blessings body character charity child Christ Christian church comfort compassion contempt creatures crime death disciples of Christ duty earth enemies Esau established church eternal evil existence faith fear feelings fellow-creatures forgive gentle gion give gospel havock heart Heaven hope human happiness humble importance irreligion Jesus Judas labour lence live look Lord Maccabees mankind ment mercy midst mind misery moral nature ness never nity notions object old age ourselves pain passion peace perilous perish perpetual piety pleasure poor praise prayer present preter principles punishment racter reason religion religious remember riences righteousness rule Saviour scenes scriptures SERMON servant shame shew sick house sider sion society solemn soul spirit suffer Swiss Switzerland teaches tears temptation things thought tion truth unto vanity VERSE vice virtue wisdom wise wretched youth
263. oldal - How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die, "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
147. oldal - And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.
231. oldal - And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.
146. oldal - And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids. And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost.
399. oldal - Even unto this present hour we both hunger and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling-place ; and labour, working with our own hands...
400. oldal - What mean ye to weep, and to break my heart ? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
401. oldal - And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
401. oldal - But none of these things move me ; neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
224. oldal - ... with the God of heaven it is all one, to deliver with a great multitude, or a small company: for the victory of battle standeth not in the multitude of an host; but strength cometh from heaven. They come against us in much pride and iniquity to destroy us, and our wives and children, and to spoil us: but we fight for our lives and our laws. Wherefore the Lord himself will overthrow them before our face: and as for you, be ye not afraid of them.