Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already ancient appear arms Assyria authority beautiful body building called capital carried celebrated Christian church continued covered cross descendants described distinguished Egypt entered erected extremely eyes fact faith father feet field four give given ground hand head Hebrew hence hill Holy Holy Land hundred inhabitants inheritance interesting Israel Italy Jerusalem Jews king known lake land length less live Lord means mentioned Moses Mount mountains natural object observed once original Palestine passed period persons plain possession present princes prophet reader received regard religion remains remarkable respect rock Roman ruins sacred says seen Sepulchre side similar soon stands stone Syria temple thing thousand tion town traveller tribes unto usually valley village walls whole
100. oldal - For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
179. oldal - So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Beth-peor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
82. oldal - And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
63. oldal - I will add to your yoke : my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.
103. oldal - Ye shall dwell in booths seven days ; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: that your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt : I am the Lord your God.
100. oldal - But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
68. oldal - HOW doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people ! How is she become as a widow ! she that was great among the nations, And princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!
100. oldal - And she called unto her husband, and said, Send me, I pray thee, one of the young men, and one of the asses, that I may run to the man of God, and come again.