Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adoration Almighty altar Amen amongst ancient angels Apostles Apostolic Constitutions Apud believe bishop blessed Eucharist Blessed Virgin Mary blood of Christ body and blood bread and wine called Catholic celebrated ceremony chalice chanted Christian communion consecration Cross Cyril of Jerusalem Deacon denominated Deus disciples divine Redeemer doctrine Domine Dominum drink elevation employed Epistle faith Father flesh and blood Gentiles glory Gospel Greek heaven Hebrew High Mass holy Eucharist Holy Ghost holy sacrifice honour Host hymn incense Jesus Christ Jews John Justin Martyr language Latin Church liturgy Lord Jesus Christ Luke Martyr Melchisedech mercy Missa nobis nostrum oblation observed offered partake Paul pontiff Pope pray prayer present priest priesthood Protestant Psalm real presence receive recited Rome sacred sacri saecula saints sancti Saviour says Scripture signify sins Solemn High Mass soul spirit Syriac thee thou throne tibi tion Transubstantiation tuis unto words worship
31. oldal - Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
222. oldal - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away : and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
219. oldal - And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God : but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables...
61. oldal - IN PRINCIPIO erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum. Hoc erat in principio apud Deum. Omnia per ipsum facta sunt: et sine ipso factum est nihil, quod factum est.
214. oldal - Take, eat; this is my body which is given for you ; do this in remembrance of me. Likewise after supper he took the cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins; do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.
11. oldal - We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we worship Thee, we glorify Thee, we give thanks to Thee for Thy great glory, O LORD GOD, heavenly KING, GOD the FATHER Almighty.
83. oldal - That thou art Peter ; and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven : and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.
229. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
192. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even to the going down, My name is great among the Gentiles, and in every place there is sacrifice, and there is offered to My name a clean oblation :* for My name is great among the Gentiles, saith the Lord of hosts.