Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle appears believe blessed blind brethren bring called cast cause chapter Christ christian church concerning covenant creature dead death delivered designed desires directed divine doctrine earth effect elected endless enemies eternal everlasting evident evil existence eyes fact faith Father favour fire flesh friends future give given glory gospel grace hand hath hearer heart heaven holy hope Israel Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Joseph kind knowledge light living Lord manifest mankind means mind misery moral nature never notice object parent passage Paul present promise prophet prove punishment question reason received represented require rest righteousness salvation saved Saviour says scriptures seems sent sinners sins soul speak spirit suffer suppose surely testimony thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wicked wisdom wrath
268. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God, and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people zealous of good works.
154. oldal - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall ? God forbid : but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now, if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness...
42. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
268. oldal - According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue...
34. oldal - O FOOLISH Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
194. oldal - When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
283. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree ; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh : so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
37. oldal - And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
132. oldal - Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against Itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against Itself shall not stand : And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself ; how shall then his kingdom stand?
46. oldal - But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance, which glory was to be done away ; how shall not the ministration of the Spirit be rather glorious 1 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.