Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept Acts againſt alſo baptiſm Becauſe believers benefits bleſſings blood body bread bring called Chriſt church coming command Concerning condition covenant death doth duty eternal evil facrament faith fall Father fear firſt foul give glory God's grace gracious guilty hand hath heart heaven himſelf holy Jeſus John juſtice keep King light live look Lord Lord's Luke manner means moſt muſt nature never obedience offered ordinance ourſelves pardon perſons pray prayer preparation preſent promiſes providence Pſal receive repentance reſpect righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaving ſay ſeal ſee ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſpiritual ſtill ſuch ſufferings thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth turn unto uſe viii whole worſhip wrath
527. oldal - I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
505. oldal - God: and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
493. oldal - Sanctification is the work of God's free grace, whereby we are renewed in the whole man after the image of God, and are enabled more and more to die unto sin, and live unto righteousness.
401. oldal - Q. 12. What special act of providence did God exercise toward man in the estate wherein he was created ? A. When God had created man, he entered into a covenant of life with him...
348. oldal - When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
477. oldal - Effectual calling is the work of God's Spirit, whereby, convincing us of our sin and misery, enlightening our minds in the knowledge of Christ, and renewing our wills, he doth persuade and enable us to embrace Jesus Christ, freely offered to us in the Gospel.
396. oldal - The work of creation is God's making all things of nothing, by the word of his power, in the space of six days, and all very good. Q. 10. How did God create man ? A. God created man male and female, after his own image, in knowledge, righteousness, and holiness, with dominion over the creatures.
596. oldal - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Q. 77. What is required in the ninth commandment ? A. The ninth commandment requireth the maintaining and promoting of truth between man and man, and of our own and our neighbour's good name, especially in witness-bearing.