Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted answer appear attend authority become believe better Bible blessing body brought called cause character Christ Christian church consider considerable continued course death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect established evil expressed fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand hear heart heaven Holy hope important instance Jesus labours late light living look Lord means meet ment mind ministers nature never object observed occasion once pass period persons pray prayer preach present principles question reason received religion religious remain respect schools Scriptures sermon Society soul speak spirit taken things thought tion true truth turn unto whole wish witnesses worship
242. oldal - And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
86. oldal - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood, and the third part of the creatures which were in the sea and had life died, and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
406. oldal - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...
242. oldal - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
404. oldal - And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power and his seat and great authority.
405. oldal - And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them : and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
163. oldal - And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
166. oldal - And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, "Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.