Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
11 June 19 July 22 July 27 Sept 28 June 29 April 9 Sir action Adjutant Adjutant.—Lieut Alex April 42 army Arthur Assist.-Surg attack Badajoz battle of Corunna battle of Salamanca battle of Vittoria battle of Waterloo Brigade Busaco campaign of 1815 Campbell Captain Charles Ciudad Rodrigo Colonel commanded Cornet Corunna ditto ditto ditto Edward Ensigns expedition Francis Fred Frederick George Henry including the battle Indies James July 38 July 44 June 38 June 41 late Lieut.-Colonel Lieut.-Gen Lieutenants Lord Lt.-Col Major Major-Gen March Medal Messrs never never never Nive Nivelle Orthes P31 Dec Paymaster Peninsula present Pyrenees Regt Richard Robert Royal San Sebastian served the campaign severely wounded siege and capture siege of Burgos Sir John storming Thomas Toulouse Unatt vice William
58. oldal - Bidassoa, battles of the Nivelle and Nive, and the investment of Bayonne. Served afterwards in the American war, and was present at the battle of Bladensburg and capture of Washington, where he was severely wounded.
58. oldal - I am to acquaint you, that his royal highness the prince regent has been pleased, in the name and on the behalf of his majesty, to approve and confirm the finding -and sentence of the court.
229. oldal - Waterloo, at which he was slightly wounded. 3 Captain Chapman served in the Peninsula and at Waterloo, with the Rifle Brigade. 4 Lord Mount Edgcumbe served the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battle of Waterloo.
199. oldal - ... siege and storm of Ciudad Rodrigo, siege and storm of Badajoz, retreat from Burgos, advance of the army and crossing the Ebro, battle of Vittoria, as Brigade- Major; siege and storm of San Sebastian, 15th July to9th Sept.
198. oldal - Commanding Engineer with Sir Arthur Wellesley in the expedition to Portugal, and was severely wounded at Roleia. Served also in the Peninsula from 1812 to the end of the Avar; was Commanding Engineer at the passage of the Adour, blockade of Bayonne and repulse of the sortie.
151. oldal - Vittoria they captured the Baton of Marshal Jourdan. At the Nivelle he was again severely wounded. Commanded the Land Force at Canton — for which he was made a GCB — and during nearly the whole of the operations in China — for which service he was created a Baronet. On the...
229. oldal - Vittoria, and various minor affairs. Served also the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battle of Waterloo.
180. oldal - Served also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, at which last he was slightly wounded.