Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Almighty angels appear attend behold bless blest born bring cheerful Christ comes command darkness death divine doth dreadful dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear feet flow foes give glad glorious glory God's grace hand happy hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy honour hope host humble HYMN Jesus keep King land light live Lord mercy mighty morning never night o'er paths peace pow'r praise prepare proclaim PSALM raise reigns rejoice rest righteous rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins songs soul sound Spirit spread stand streams strength thanks Thee thine Thou Thou art thoughts Thro throne thy name tongue truth Version voice wants wings wond'rous wonders worship
58. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, •And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
34. oldal - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
109. oldal - BRIGHTEST and best of the sons of the morning! Dawn on our darkness, and lend us thine aid ; Star of the East, the horizon adorning. Guide where our infant Redeemer is laid.
96. oldal - These for sin could not atone ; Thou must save, and thou alone : In my hand no price I bring, Simply to thy cross I cling.
48. oldal - I'm constrained to be! Let that grace now, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee: Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love...
116. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3 Let cares like a wild deluge come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all...
72. oldal - ROCK of Ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in Thee ! Let the water and the blood, From Thy riven side which flowed, Be of sin the double cure, Cleanse me from its guilt and power.
67. oldal - And nightly to the list'ning earth Repeats the story of her birth : Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
20. oldal - Dear Lord ! and shall we ever live At this poor dying rate ? Our love so faint, so cold to thee, And thine to us so great ? 5 Come, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove!