Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo Amen bear becauſe believe better bleſſed body bring carry Chriſt church comfort Command concern CONSIDERATION continual creatures dear death delight deſire dread duty earth eternal everlaſting evil eyes faith father favour fear fins follow forgive foul give glory God's goodneſs gracious grant guilt hands happy heart heaven heavenly himſelf holineſs honour hope infinitely Jeſus Chriſt judge keep king kingdom light live look Lord manner means mind moſt muſt myſelf never ourſelves pardon peace pleaſed pleaſure poor praiſe pray prayers promote receive ſalvation ſave Saviour ſee ſeek ſerve ſet ſhall ſhew ſhould ſins ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtill ſuch thee things thoſe thou art thou haſt thy grace thy hands thy holy thy love thy mercy thy name thyſelf true truſt truth turn unto uſe
88. oldal - Blefs the Lord, O my foul'. and all that is within- me, blefs his holy name.
63. oldal - Blefled be the God and Father of our Lord Jefus Chrift, who, according to his abundant mercy, hath begotten us again to a lively hope, by the refurrection of Jefus Chrift from the dead, to an inheritances incorruptible and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, rcferved in heaven for us.
xiii. oldal - Seek the Lord while he may be found, and call upon him while he is near.
131. oldal - Majesty would inspire continually the universal Church with the spirit of truth, unity, and concord ; and would grant that all they that do confess His Holy Name may agree in the truth of His Holy Word, and live in unity and godly love.
vi. oldal - Enter ye in at the ftrait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to deftruftion, and many there be which go in thereat.
32. oldal - And hath made us kings and priefts unto God and his Father : to him be glory and dominion for. ever and ever.
9. oldal - He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
50. oldal - ... abhor that which is evil, and cleave to that which is good...
130. oldal - I befeech you, that ye walk worthy of the " vocation wherewith ye are called ; with all low" linefs and meeknefs, with long-fuffering, forbear" ing one another in love ; endeavouring to keep " the unity of the fpirit in the bond of peace...