Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according acts adoration angel apostle appearance asked authority become believe Bible bishops blessed blood body called canons cardinal carried cause chap Christ christian church of Rome considered convent corruptions council cross directed divinity doctrine earth enter error examination eyes fact faith fathers feelings friar friends gave give gospel hand head heart heathen heaven heretic holy hundred infallible Italy Jesuits Jesus Christ John king lady leave letter light living Lord manner Mary mass matter means mind miracles monks moral never obliged offered papal persons Peter Pope practices pray prayers present priests principles Protestant readers reason received religion religious remained Roman Catholic sacred saints scriptures sins soul spirit taken thee thing thou thought tion true truth unto Virgin whole worship
35. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
135. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
131. oldal - All nations before him are as nothing ; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. To whom then will ye liken God ? or what likeness will ye compare unto him ? The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.
132. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: that bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
44. oldal - I profess likewise that in the Mass there is offered to God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead ; and that in the most holy Sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly. really, and substantially the Body and Blood, together with the Soul and Divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ...
133. oldal - This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other ; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
121. oldal - Trust ye not in lying words, saying: — "The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord are these.
134. oldal - Every man is brutish in his knowledge : every founder is confounded by the graven image : for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
140. oldal - Then the angel of the Lord answered and said, O Lord of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years ? And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.