Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram according Almighty altar angels appear assurance Baptism become believe blessed blood body born bring brought called child Christ Jesus Christian Church circumcision command covenant dead death desire divine duty dwell earth eternal everlasting exercise faith Father flesh follow give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace gracious guilty hand happy hath Head heart heaven heirs High Holy Ghost hope infants Isaac Jehovah Jesus Christ king land less light live look Lord means mercy mind nature never object opened parents passed peace person portion pray prayer present promise reason receive Redeemer regard rest righteousness Sacrament salvation Saviour Scripture seal seed sins Sodom soul Spirit surely thee things thou tion true truth unbelief unto walk whereby whole wisdom
1. oldal - And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him ? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
3. oldal - But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh ; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
313. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac ; and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said ; That in Isaac shall thy seed be called ; accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
5. oldal - Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father : and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood : but where is the lamb for a burnt offering...
81. oldal - And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here ; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
349. oldal - For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
331. oldal - Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary...
275. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
385. oldal - And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth : so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it ; for I will give it unto thee.