Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appear attended Baptist become believe blessing brethren brother called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Collected Committee conduct consider considerable continued dear death desire divine duty effect evidence expressed faith feel friends give given gospel grace hand hear heart held holy hope human important increase instruction interest Jesus John kind labour late letter live London Lord means meeting ment mind ministers Missionary month morning nature never object occasion pastor persons prayed prayer preached present principles question readers reason received reference religion religious respect schools Scriptures slavery slaves Society soul spirit Street suffer things thought tion town truth whole worship writer young
448. oldal - And I will bring the third part through the fire, And will refine them as silver is refined, And will try them as gold is tried: They shall call on my name, and I will hear them : I will say, It is my people: And they shall say, The Lord is my God.
170. oldal - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed then Eve. And Adam was not deceived ; but the woman, being deceived, was in the transgression ; notwithstanding she shall be saved in child-bearing, if they continue in faith, and charity, and holiness with sobriety.
258. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...
210. oldal - Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
336. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
449. oldal - I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplications : and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
253. oldal - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office; so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
106. oldal - Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: 18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.