Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Letters to the Jews; Inviting Them to an Amicable Discussion of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Letters to the Jews Inviting Them to an Amicable Discussion of the Evidences ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2014
according acknowledge againſt alſo anceſtors angel anointed anſwer apoſtles appear attention bear becauſe believe beſides boards bound called captivity caſe cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtians command concerning conſequently conſider contain continuance Daniel David death divine miſſion doctrine Edition eſpecially evidence expect faith fame fathers fins firſt give given Goſpel hand hath himſelf hiſtory holy hundred Jeſus Jewiſh Jews judge juſt King Letters Levi Lord manner means mentioned Meſſiah miracles Mofes Moſes moſt muſt nation nature never obſerve opinion perſon preſent prince proof proper prophecy prophet prove puniſhment reaſon receive reject religion reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſecond ſent ſeventy ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſubject ſuch ſuffered temple Teſtament thee themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou tians tion true truth unto uſe weeks whole worſhip writers yourſelves
19. oldal - For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee ; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
6. oldal - And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
19. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
17. oldal - Let us go after other Gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that Prophet, or that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
12. oldal - And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it ; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
31. oldal - WHEN a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her : then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
42. oldal - I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations whither the LORD thy GOD hath driven thee, and shalt return unto the LORD thy GOD, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day...
29. oldal - Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.