Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Amstelodami Antient Antverpiae Apostolorum apud Archiepiscopi Athanasian Creed Basileae Biblia Hebraica Bishop Book of Common Book of Job Cambridge Cantabrigiae Catechism Christ Christian Church of England Coloniae Commentarii Common Prayer Copy Critical Cura David Defence Discourse concerning Dissertatio Dissertation Divine Doctrine Ecclesiae Edward ejusdem English Episcopi Epistles Essay Exemplar aliud Expositio Exposition Fellow folio Francisci Francofurti Genevae Gospel Graece et Latine Greek Hebraea Hebraica Hebrew Henrici Henry History Holy Bible Holy Scriptures ibid Inter Operum Jacobi Joannis John Letter Libri Libros Librum Linguae Liturgy Loca Londini London Lord's Supper Ludovici Lugduni notis Novi Testamenti Novum Testamentum Old Testament omnes Opera Omnia Oxford Oxonii Paraphrase Parisiis Patrum Petri Prophetas Psalmorum Psalms quae Quatuor Queen's College quibus Religion Remarks Richard Robert Salomonis Samuel sive studio Testament Theologica Thomas Tiguri translated Treatise Venetiis Version Veteris Testamenti Vindication vols William
30. oldal - Remarks on the Uses of the Definitive Article in the Greek Text of the New Testament.
107. oldal - AB, do declare my unfeigned assent and consent to all and everything contained and prescribed in and by the Book entitled the Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England; together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David, printed as they are to be sung or said in Churches ; and the form or manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
116. oldal - A defence of the book of Psalms, collected into English metre by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others ; with critical Observations on the New Version, compared with the Old,
307. oldal - Sermons shall be preached upon either of the following subjects, — to confirm and establish the Christian Faith, and to confute all heretics and schismatics — upon the divine authority of the Holy Scriptures — upon the authority of the writings of the Primitive Fathers, as to the faith and practice of the Primitive Church — upon the Divinity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ — upon the Divinity of the Holy Ghost — upon the Articles of the Christian Faith, as comprehended in the Apostles
108. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer, and administration of the Sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the United Church of England and Ireland...
68. oldal - The History of the Acts of the Holy Apostles confirmed from other authors ; and considered as full evidence of the truth of Christianity...
99. oldal - The Holy Table, name and thing ; more anciently, properly, and literally used under the New Testament than that of an Altar : written long ago by a Minister in Lincolnshire, in answer to D. Coal, a judicious divine of Marie's dayes. Printed for the diocese of Lincoln, 1637, 4to.
211. oldal - PRESERVATIVE (a) against Popery in several select discourses upon the principal heads of controversy, between Protestants and Papists, written and published by the most eminent divines of the Church of England, chiefly in the reign of James II.
149. oldal - The Doctrine of Grace: or, the office and operations of the Holy Spirit vindicated from the. insults of Infidelity and the abuses of Fanaticism,
111. oldal - A DIRECTORY for the Publique Worship of God throughout the Three Kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Together with an Ordinance of Parliament for the taking away of the Book of Common Prayer, and for establishing and observing of this present Directory throughout the Kingdom of England and Dominion of Wales.