Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions Acts addressed affection angels answered apostles appearance asked attention authority believe blind body called cast cause character Christ Christians circumstances commanded conduct dead death disciples discourse divine duty enemies evil expressed Father feast fire friends gave give given God's gospel hand hath healed hear heart heaven Holy human immediately instructions Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom live Lord Lord's Luke manner Mark Matt means mind miracles moral multitude nature observe occasion parable particular Peter Pharisees precepts prophet punishment raised reason receive referred relating religion remark resurrection Romans sense sent shew speak Spirit sufferings teaches temple thee things thou thought tion true truth unto viii whole xvii xviii xxii xxiv
132. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
86. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day; and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
32. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
119. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil ? to save life, or to destroy it?
119. oldal - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
88. oldal - And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment ; and yet thou never gavest me a kid that I might make merry with my friends...
145. oldal - That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
396. oldal - Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil ? Jesus answered, I have not a devil ; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.