Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections allow apostle appear assurance attention authority become believe blessings called cause character Christ Christian commandments concerning condemnation conduct conscience consequence consider continually death desire diligence disposition divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil exercise experience express faith Father fear feel fruit give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honour hope humble important increase influence Jesus judgment kind knowledge light living look Lord manner means ment mind nature ness never obedience object observe perfect persons pray prayer preached present pride profession promises prove reason receive religion render repentance respect righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek sentiments sinner sins soul Spirit sure thee things thou thought tion true truth turn understanding unto views warrant whole wisdom
471. oldal - By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
559. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
389. oldal - In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
228. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
337. oldal - Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision ; but shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
524. oldal - That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
481. oldal - But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
419. oldal - Seek ye the Lord while He may be found ; call upon Him while He is near.