Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able actions affection afflicted againſt appear Bath become benefit bleſſed Briſtol called character Cirenceſter command conduct conſider Copies court danger David death diſtinguiſhed divine duty endeavour equal Eſq evident example expect eyes faith father feel firſt friendſhip give glory Glouceſter Glouceſterſhire grace gratitude greater hand hath heart Heaven himſelf honour hope human inſtances James John JONATHAN Joseph juſt king Lady leſs live London Lord mankind means mind Miſs moſt muſt nature never ourſelves pain perhaps perſons pleaſed praiſe preſent pride Prince Providence reaſon received Rector regard requires Reverend Right Robert royal ſay ſee ſeems ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſoul ſtate ſtill Street ſubject ſuch ſuffer Suffolk thee themſelves theſe things Thomas thoſe thou tion unto virtue wants whoſe wiſh Worceſter youth
155. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it ? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes ? And now, go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard.
126. oldal - And Jesus went into the Temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the Temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer ; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
93. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God ? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old ? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...
109. oldal - ... he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the Wild asses ; they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of Heaven...
212. oldal - This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
158. oldal - It is a period nowhere to be found In all the hoary registers of time, Unless perchance in the fool's calendar. Wisdom disclaims the word, nor" holds society With those who own it. No, my Horatio, 'Tis Fancy's child, and Folly is its father; Wrought of such stuff as dreams are; and baseless As the fantastic visions of the evening.
137. oldal - Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
109. oldal - All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar. At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty...