Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accepted become behold believe birth blessing blood body born brethren called Christ Christian Church command condemnation condition consider consideration curse dangerous dead death desire discourse divine doctrine drinking drunkenness duty earth eternal everlasting evil example faith Father fear finished follow give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heathen heaven heavenly holy Holy Ghost hope important influence Jesus judgment keep kingdom labour land live Lord Lord's manner means misery nature object observance obtain peace perish persons pleasure practical present prove providence receive Redeemer redemption religion religious remember repentance respect rest revelation righteous Sabbath sailors salvation Satan Saviour scriptures seamen seek ship sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer surely things thou tion truth unto vice warn whilst wicked wonderful
133. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
131. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
309. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
188. oldal - For even hereunto were ye called : because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps : who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again ; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
255. oldal - Who hath woe ? who hath sorrow ? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause ? who hath redness of eyes ? They that tarry long at the wine ; they that go to seek mixed wine.
239. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, From doing thy pleasure on my holy day ; And call the sabbath a delight, The holy of the Lord, honourable; And shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, Nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
255. oldal - ... them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink ; that continue until night, till wine inflame them ! 12.
239. oldal - Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord ; And I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, And feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
272. oldal - Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners ; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep : let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.