Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Account Adam Baptism begin believe better blessed Bodies bodily Christ Christian comes concerned consider continue Country Creatures Danger dead Death Desires divine dying Earth earthly enjoy eternal Evil expect Eyes Faith fall Fear Flesh fond give glorious Glory God's Gospel Government Grace greater Happiness hath Heaven Holiness Hopes human immortal improve Joys Judgment kill Laws leave less live longer Love Lusts Mankind mean ment Mind Misery mortal Nature necessary ness never once ourselves Passion perfect Place Pleasures Power prepare present Promises prove Providence Punishment raised Reason receive removed Repentance Rewards Right saved Saviour Sense short Sinners Sins soever Sorrow Soul Spirit Sufferings suppose sure tells Things thou Thoughts tion true trust unknown unto Virtue whole wicked wife Wisdom World
172. oldal - And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
212. oldal - For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee ; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
152. oldal - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory...
159. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
89. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
253. oldal - Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.
186. oldal - Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
102. oldal - And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
212. oldal - Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. ^While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.