Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Treatise on the Conduct of God to the Human Species and on the Divine ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
accomplish actions admitted adopt allow appear assertion believe blessed cause character Christ commands conduct considered consists copies created creatures death divine doctrines duty earth effect enjoy entirely equally eternal evidence evil excellent exist express faith Father favour fear feelings formed free agent future give given glory God's gracious happiness heart heaven holy honour human human species ideas imagine infinite instances Jesus judge judgment justice king kingdom laws likewise lived Lord mankind manner means mercy mind misery moral nature ness never obey object observes opinion particular peace perfect person piety pleased pleasure possess present principles promises proved providence punishment reason receive religion requires respect Saviour Scrip Scripture sense soul spirit suffer suppose thee things thou tion true truth unto virtue whole wicked wisdom wise writings
331. oldal - Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
414. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
331. oldal - When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory ; and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
227. oldal - What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy foot-stool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his Son?
64. oldal - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel : therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die ; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life ; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity ; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
215. oldal - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord...
414. oldal - I, even I, am He That comforteth you : who art thou that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass ; and forgettest the LORD thy Maker, That hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth...
23. oldal - For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
65. oldal - When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which Is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.