Dissertations on the prophecies, which have remarkably been fulfilled, and at this time are fulfilling in the world, 3. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
againſt alfo alſo ancient angel appears authority beaft beast becauſe behold blood body called Chap Chrift Chriftians church concerning continued dead death divine doctrin earth Edit Egypt emperor enemies faid faints faith fall fame faying feal fecond fell feven feveral fhall fhould fire firft firſt fome former four ftill fuch give given Greek hand hath heads heard heathen heaven Hift himſelf holy hundred ibid Italy Jerufalem Jews John judgment kingdom kings laft Lamb living Lord manner months moſt mouth opened particular perfecution period pope prophecy prophets quod received reign religion Revelation Roman empire Rome Sect ſeven ſhall taken temple thee thefe theſe things third thofe thou thouſand throne true trumpet Turks unto vifion voice worſhip write written
265. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap; for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
205. oldal - And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron : and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne...
368. oldal - And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
343. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
28. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
69. oldal - And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
356. oldal - And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel...
282. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
324. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood : and his name is called The Word of God.
357. oldal - And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it : and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.