Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Afia againſt alfo alſo angel Antichrift Babylon beaft beaſt becauſe behold biſhops bleffed caft Chap Chrift Chriftians church of Rome death deftroyed deftruction deſcribed doctrin earth Ecclef Edit effe Egypt emperor epiftles eſtabliſhed Eufeb exarch of Ravenna faid faints fame faying feal fealed twelve fecond feven feveral fhall fhould firft firſt fixth flain flaughter fome fpirits ftate ftill fubject fuch fuffer fword Gog and Magog greateſt hath heathen heaven Hift hiftory himſelf holy horſe ibid idolatry Ifrael Jefus Jerufalem Jews John kingdom kings laft locufts Lord meaſure Mede moſt muſt Nicolaitans obferved Othman peftilence perfecution Pergamus pope prophecy prophets quæ quod reafon reign religion reprefented Roman empire Saracens Sect ſeven ſhall Smyrna Spanhem ſtill thee thefe themſelves theſe theſe things thofe thoſe thou thouſand throne Thyatira trumpet Turks uſed Vide vifion voice witneffes worſhip
265. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap; for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
368. oldal - And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
343. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
28. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
69. oldal - And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
356. oldal - And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel...
282. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
324. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns ; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood : and his name is called The Word of God.