Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Key to the Shorter Catechism: Containing Catechetical Exercises, a ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
able acknowledge Adam adoption appointed baptism become believers benefits blessed body bread called Catechism commandment consist covenant created creatures curse death desire DOCTRINES SEPARATED duties earth effectual effectual calling enabled endeavour eternal execute EXERCISE EXPLANATIONS faith fall Father fifth forbidden fourth give given glorify glory God's grace hath heart heaven holy honour Jesus Christ keep kind King kingdom knowledge known live Lord Lord's Lord's Supper man's manner means ment mentioned mind misery nature neighbour's obedience obey observed offered outward PARAPHRASE FORMED partake perfect performance person petition pray prayer preserve providence reason receive Redeemer redemption repentance respect rest reveal righteousness rule Sabbath sacraments salvation sanctification saving SEPARATED AND PROVED seventh sinner sins soul Spirit teach things third thoughts tion true truth unto word worship wrath
101. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
17. oldal - God is a Spirit, infinite, eternal, and unchangeable, in his being, wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
93. oldal - Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
86. oldal - This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips ; but their heart is far from me.
196. oldal - The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
78. oldal - The sum of the ten commandments is, To love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our strength, and with all our mind ; and our neighbour as ourselves.
17. oldal - And he answering, said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
78. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet'; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.' '"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.