Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adts againft alfo anfwer Apoftle arife becaufe beft Cafe Caſe Caufe Charity Chrift Chriftian chufe Circumftances Confequence confider Confideration Converfation Dead Death defire Duty elfe Evidence Evil Excufe fafely faid Faith fame Father fecret feek feem felves ferve fhall fhew fhould fince firft Flejh fome fpeak ftand fuch fuffer fuppofe fure Gofpel Goodnefs hath Heart himfelf Holinefs holy Honour idle Words Infirmity Inftances Iniquity Irreligion itfelf jhall judge Judgment juft Juftice Labour laft leaft lefs likewife Lord Love Mercy Mind moft mould muft muſt Nature neceffary nefs obferve otherwife ourfelves Paffions perfect Perfon Pleafure Power Praife prefent Principle of Charity Punifhment Purpofe Queftion raifed Reafon refpect Refurredtion Religion Reward Righteoufnefs Righteous Saviour Scripture Senfe ſhall Sinners Sins Spirit ſuch Text thefe themfelves theſe Things thofe Truth Underftanding unto Virtue Wants Weaknefs whilft whofe Wicked Wifdom worfe World yourfelf
234. oldal - What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
361. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
334. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at, but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day in the which he will judge the world in righteousness, by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
77. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
362. oldal - Therefore, when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do, in the synagogues, and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
194. oldal - So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this.
335. oldal - Verily I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
157. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.