Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Precepts of Jesus, by the Author of 'The Faithful Witness'
John Ross Macduff
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able addressed altogether answer apostle appears bear become believe blessed body brother brotherly called cause character Christ Christian claims clearly command concerning conduct daily death disciples divine duty earth effective enemies enter eternal evident eyes faith Father fear feel follow forgive give given glorify glory God's gospel grace ground hand hath heart heaven holy honour important Jesus keep kindness knowledge language less lifted light living look Lord Lord Jesus manner master ment merely mind nature never once pass perfect persons possess prayer precepts present promised Reader reason received reference regard religion remember requires righteousness sacred Saviour seek serve side sins soul spirit suffer sure thee thine things thou thought tion treasures true truth turn unto whole wilt
48. oldal - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
109. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach ; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
63. oldal - Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance : behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
76. oldal - Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men : 3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God ; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
102. oldal - Remember thee, and all thy pains, And all thy love to me; Yea, while a breath, a pulse remains, Will I remember thee.
80. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh ; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
78. oldal - Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: And it shall be to the Lord for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
25. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
105. oldal - The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger; but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.