Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abroad ages Apostles awful become believe bestowed blessing brethren bring called carrying cause charge Christ Christian Mission church cold command connected conscience considered conversion death destitute devoted directed districts Divine duty effect energy England especially example exertion extension faith Father feel formed give given glory God's Gospel hands hath heart heathen heaven holy hope human ignorant importance indifference influence instruction Jesus Christ Jews kingdom labour land less light living look Lord matter means ment millions minds ministers Missionary moral nature neglect negligence object obligation offering perils perishing piety population prayer preach principles profess promote Providence receive regard religion religious rich salvation saved Saviour Scriptures sense sent Society souls spiritual spread success supply sure things thought tion truth turn unto urge whole zeal
27. oldal - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
23. oldal - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel : therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die ; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life ; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity ; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
35. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to.
103. oldal - Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
28. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
40. oldal - For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
51. oldal - God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
12. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
29. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?