Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according aforesaid altar answer appear argument authority bishop bishop of Winchester blood body body of Christ bread brought called cause Christ church commanded concerning conscience contents contrary council deny deponent depose desire divers doctors doth duke Edition Edward effect ergo examined faith Father flesh further give given God's grace hand hath hear heard holy honour images Item John judges king king's majesty knowledge late learned letters London lord majesty's manner Mary mass matter mean mind nature never offended offered opinion otherwise person Peter Philpot preach present priest prison proceedings promise quoth realm reason received religion remember sacrament saith Scripture sent sermon servants speak subjects substance suffer taken thereof things thou thought touching Tower true truth unto wherein whole witnesses write
575. oldal - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep : for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand; let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
307. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
461. oldal - Let them praise the name of the Lord; for he spake the word, and they were made ; he commanded, and they were created.
553. oldal - PHILIP and MARY by the Grace of God King and Queen of England, France, Naples, Jerusalem, and Ireland, Defenders of the Faith...
615. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers...
94. oldal - Henry the Eighth, by the grace of God King of England, France, and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, and of the Church of England, and also of Ireland, in earth the supreme head...
414. oldal - What? Is there nothing else to be required or looked for in a Christian, but to believe in him?" Jane : — " Yes, we must love him with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our mind, and our neighbour as ourself.
6. oldal - ... for the resolution of all doubts, concerning the manner how to understand, do and execute the things contained in this Book...