Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
beautiful become begin Bible blessing body branches bread bring called Catharine cause cedar CHAPTER Charlie chief Christ Christian clothed colours David deal delight earth emblem everything faith falls fear field flourish flowers forget Frances fruit garden Georgina give glory God's Gospel grasses ground grow hands heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit hope hundred increase Jane Jesus keep kind knew knowledge land leaves lesson lily live look Lord means mind morning moss nature nettles never night palm-tree perfect plants poor possible praise prayer pure rain rays reflect remember repeat require righteousness roots Sabbath says seed seen soul speak spring stem sure taught teacher teaches tell things thou thought to-day tree turn unto wisdom wonderful young
32. oldal - ... when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of music shall be brought low, also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail : because man goeth to his long home and the mourners go about the streets...
xxii. oldal - For the which cause I also suffer these things : nevertheless I am not ashamed : for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
53. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice ; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
82. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
36. oldal - Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, With pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard, Spikenard and saffron; Calamus and cinnamon, With all trees of frankincense; Myrrh and aloes, With all the chief spices: A fountain of gardens, A well of living waters, And streams from Lebanon.
xii. oldal - Delight thyself also in the Lord ; And He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord ; Trust also in Him ; and He shall bring it to pass.
31. oldal - Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; 2.
53. oldal - Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.