Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according actions affections angels answer appear argument believe better body bring called carry cause certainly Christ Christian church clear comes command committed concerning condition conscience consequently consider consideration course creature death desire Devil divine doctrine duty earth enemy engage eternal evil expressed eyes faith fall fear flatterer follow force former further give glory God's greater greatest ground hand heart heaven hell holy honour infinite judge judgment keep kind least less lives man's matter means mind misery namely nature needs never obligation observe pass perfection person pleasure present presumption principle proceed prove reason religion repentance respect secret sense SERMON shew short sinner sins soul speak spirit stand sure tell thee thing thou thoughts tion truth vice virtue whole
262. oldal - Seeing then, that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought we to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
40. oldal - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
472. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
364. oldal - For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: They that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: The father to the children shall make known thy truth.
440. oldal - Yet all this availeth me nothing, so long as I see Mordecai the Jew sitting at the king's gate.
355. oldal - in whose presence is fulness of joy, and at whose right hand there are pleasures for evermore?
181. oldal - And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily : so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians.
127. oldal - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness ; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
469. oldal - And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind.
433. oldal - O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture? 2 . Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.