Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Agnes asked Avenue beautiful brother called Catholic certainly Christian Church closely comfort conversation course Davidge dear delighted doctor door Drayton early Eaton enjoy entered evidently Ewing exclaimed expression eyes face faith Father feel feet felt followed Fred Gannon gave give hand head hear heard heart hope horse hour interested ladies laughing lieutenant light lived looked manner Mary matter mind minutes Miss Catherine Miss Sidney moment morning mother never night once passed play poor present Prince question reached received remarked replied rest ride seemed side Sidney sister smile soul speak started steps stood suggested sure sweet teach tell things thought told took Trumbull truth turned voice York young
338. oldal - That thou art Peter ; and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven : and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.
173. oldal - Believe me, if all those endearing young charms, Which I gaze on so fondly to-day, Were to change by to-morrow, and fleet in my arms, Like fairy gifts fading away, Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art, Let thy loveliness fade as it will, And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart Would entwine itself verdantly still.
173. oldal - BELIEVE me, if all those endearing young charms, Which I gaze on so fondly to-day, Were to change by to-morrow, and fleet in my arms, Like fairy-gifts fading away, Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art, Let thy loveliness fade as it will. And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart Would entwine itself verdantly still.
275. oldal - He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father, so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me.
173. oldal - Let thy loveliness fade as it will, And around the dear ruin each wish of my heart Would entwine itself verdantly still. It is not while beauty and youth are thine own, And thy cheeks unprofaned by a tear, That the fervor and faith of a soul may be known, To which time will but make thee more dear!
290. oldal - Let Fate do her worst ; there are relics of joy, Bright dreams of the past, which she cannot destroy ; Which come in the night-time of sorrow and care, And bring back the features that joy used to wear. Long, long be my heart with such memories...
336. oldal - All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. Going therefore, teach ye all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.
126. oldal - Lord, I am not worthy that Thou shouldst enter under my roof ; but only say the word, and my servant shall be healed.