Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection appear assistance attended believe blessed body cause character Christ Christian church comfort continued conversation course dear death desire devotional distress divine doubt duty enabled enjoy expect experience expressed faith father favored fear feel felt friends give glory God's grace hand happy hear hearers heart heaven holy hope important increase influence interest kind labors least less letter live look Lord manner means meeting mind minister morning mother nature never night object occasion once Payson person pray prayer preach present ready reason received regard religion religious render respecting revival scarcely seemed seen sense sermon sinners sins soon soul speak Spirit strength strong suffer supposed thing thought tion trials truth week whole wish write
140. oldal - A man's heart deviseth his way : but the LORD directeth his steps.
348. oldal - One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
328. oldal - Howbeit, in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
338. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
125. oldal - Evil into the mind of God or man May come and go, so unapproved, and leave No spot or blame behind...
233. oldal - And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people (for he was above all the people) ; and when he opened it, all the people stood up : and Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen...
210. oldal - For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and be with Christ; which is far better: nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
79. oldal - He that negotiates between God and man, As God's ambassador, the grand concerns Of judgment and of mercy, should beware Of lightness in his speech. Tis pitiful To court a grin, when you should woo a soul ; To break a jest, when pity would inspire Pathetic exhortation ; and to address The skittish fancy with facetious tales, When sent with God's commission to the heart ! So did not Paul.