Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
13 July 14 Sept 17 June 18 March 1st Earl 1st Lord 1st Marquis 1st marriage 20 June 20 March 20 Sept 23 April 28 July 2nd daughter 2nd Earl 2nd marriage 2ndly 4th daughter Alexander Anne Arthur Baron Baroness Baronet Bart brother Capt Captain Caroline Castle Catherine Charles Collateral Colonel Creations.—Baron daugh daughter and co-heir daughter and heir daughter of John daughter of Sir daughter of William Dowager Lady Duke Edward eldest daughter Emily Frances Frederick Genealogy.—See Genealogical Volume Hall Harriet Henry honours House James Jane Lady Elizabeth late Sir left issue Lieut Lieut.-Col Lordship's father Louisa Maria Mary-Anne Militia Park Peerage of England Peerage of Ireland Peerage of Scotland present and second present and third present Peer Prince Rector Richard Robert Royal Sir John still-born succeeded Town Uncles and Aunts United Kingdom widow youngest daughter
lxiv. oldal - Councillors. Chancellor of the Exchequer. Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster. Lord Chief Justice of the Queen's Bench.
34. oldal - DECAY, and will- be found very superior to any teeth ever before used. This method does not require the extraction of roots, or any painful operation, and will give support to and preserve teeth that are loose, and is guaranteed to restore articulation and mastication.
27. oldal - There is no Proprietary to divide with the Assured the profits of this Institution, which is one of the very few purely Mutual Insurance Offices. In addition, however, to the entire profits of the Society, persons now effecting Insurances will be entitled to participate in the Benefits to be derived from, the Reserved Fund, now amounting to £209,610 8».
27. oldal - Insurances are granted by this Society on buildings, goods, merchandise, and effects, ships in port, harbour, or dock, from loss or damage by fire in any part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
lxix. oldal - Osnaburg, was created Duke of York and Albany in Great Britain, and Earl of Ulster in Ireland.
685. oldal - Pro rege et patria. For my king and country, e Leven and Melville. Pro rege, lege, grege. For the king, the law, and the people, e Bessborough ; v Ponsonby ; 1 Brougham ; and l de Mauley.
lxvi. oldal - GCMG Grand Cross of St. Michael and St. George. KCMG Knight Commander of St. Michael and St.
237. oldal - Gladstone, he was created a peer of the United Kingdom by the title of Baron Acton of Aldenham.