Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
achieved acquired action advantages agreed agreement Allies Amur became Bolshevik character China Chinese Chita coast colonization concerning concessions consequence consider Convention cooperation danger desire East Eastern Empire establish European evident exist expansion exploit finally followed forces foreign former friendly further Government grant hand hold important independence influence interests International Japan Japanese Korea land latter live MACMURRAY Manchuria markets means meant ment Mongolia Moscow mutual natural North China northern numerous object Outer Pacific participation peaceful Peking Petersburg political population Port Arthur possible Powers present privileges promised protect Provinces questions railroad railway realized recognize regions relations respect Russia Russia and Japan Russian Government secondly secret securing settled Siberia signed situation soon South sovereignty started territory tion took trade treaty United Vladivostok Western whole Witte Yakutsk
23. oldal - in view of the wide development taken by the commercial and industrial enterprise of Japan in Korea, as well as the large number of Japanese subjects residing in that country, the Russian Government engaged not to "hinder the development of the commercial and industrial relations between Japan and Korea.
31. oldal - ... deemed necessary for the maintenance and protection of these interests. ARTICLE 3. Each party undertakes to place no obstacle of any kind in the way of the confirmation and future development of the special interests of the other party within the boundary lines of such spheres of interest. ARTICLE 4. Each of the contracting parties undertakes to refrain from all political action within the sphere of interest of the other party in Manchuria. Furthermore, it has been decided that Russia shall seek...
31. oldal - ARTICLE 5. To ensure the working of the mutual stipulations, both parties will enter into an open and friendly exchange of opinions on all matters concerning their special interests in Manchuria. In case these special interests should be threatened, the two governments will agree on the measures that may become necessary for common action or mutual support in order to protect these interests. ARTICLE 6. The present treaty will be kept strictly secret by both governments.
27. oldal - My dismissal did not affect the course of our policy. We were headed straight for a war and at the same time we did nothing to prepare ourselves for the eventuality. We acted as if we were certain that the Japanese would endure everything without daring to attack us.
30. oldal - revelations." To conform and further develop the provisions of the Secret Treaty of June 17-30, 1907, the Russian and the Japanese governments agree to the following provisions. ARTICLE 1. Russia and Japan recognize as the boundary of their specific spheres of interest in Manchuria the line of demarcation as defined in the supplementary article of the Secret Treaty of 1907. ARTICLE 2. The two contracting parties agree mutually to recognize their special interests in the areas set forth above. Each...