Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept accordingly actions admit affections angels apostle appear attribute authority believe blessings blood body called cause Christ Christian church communicate concerned condition consideration considered consists continued covenant creature death divine doctrine doth earth eternal evident evil expiation faith Father favour follows future give God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heaven hence Holy Ghost hope human immediately infinite intercedes intercession Jesus Jews John King less light lives Lord means mediator minds miraculous move nature necessarily necessary never objects obliged offer ourselves particular perfections perform person plain possible prayers present priest promise prophet providence punishment reason receive religion render repent rewards sacrifice Saviour scripture secure sense serve shew sins souls Spirit standing suffer suppose sure tells thee things thoughts tion true truth understand unless unto virtue whole wisdom
506. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 'Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death, that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
267. oldal - Who is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of every creature ; for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ; all things were created by him, and for him; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
497. oldal - He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
268. oldal - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
275. oldal - Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
372. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
496. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona ; for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
255. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
346. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
120. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.