Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afterwards Algiers ancient animals appears Arabs attended Barbary beautiful betwixt body brought built called Cape Carthage circumstance coast colour common continue described direction distance fall fashion feet figure five formed formerly four frequently fruit further give given greatest ground half hands head houses hundred inhabitants island kind king kingdom lake land lately latter leagues least less lies likewise manner mentioned miles Moors Mount mountains nature noted notice observed occasion particularly pass perhaps persons pieces plains Plin port present probably proper province Ptolemy quantity quod rarely receive remains remarkable render river Roman ruins runs Seedy seems side situation sometimes species stone supposed taken tion travelling trees Tunis Turks Twunt usually variety villages walls whilst whole winds
383. oldal - Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall ; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick : and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.
433. oldal - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
373. oldal - ... present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king's palace; where were white, green, and blue, hangings, fastened with cords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble: the beds were of gold and silver, upon a pavement of red, and blue, and white, and black, marble.
383. oldal - And the king was much moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom!
374. oldal - Now therefore thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.
424. oldal - And he took butter and milk and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
424. oldal - And He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
412. oldal - And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
423. oldal - Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours. And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.
431. oldal - Consider ye, and call for the mourning women, that they may come ; and send for cunning women that they may come : and let them make haste, and take up a wailing for us, that our eyes may run down with tears, and our eyelids gush out with waters.