Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Academic action agency Agriculture annual annum applicant appointment approved Assistant Average age Bureau Business college cent certification character charge chief Civil Service Commission classified classified service clause clerk collector Columbia Commissioner Common school compensation competitive conduct customs Date Department departmental service deputy discharge district division duties Education efficiency eligibles employed employees employment ended engineer examination excepted Executive exists experience failed Female File fitness force Form given grade head helpers High school included increase Indian inspector Interior January July June 30 labor less makers Male March mechanical ment Messenger Michigan names Navy navy-yard passed pension performed period persons places political position post-office postal postmaster Postmaster-General practicable President promotion reasons receiving record regulations removed Revised rules salary Schedule Secretary selection served Superintendent TABLE tests tion Total trade transfer Treasury United vacancy Washington
48. oldal - ... of the United States, and no clerk or employee of any department, branch or bureau of the executive, jndicial, or military or naval service of the United States, shall, directly or indirectly, solicit or receive, or be in any manner concerned in soliciting or receiving, any assessment, subscription, or contribution for any political purpose whatever...
46. oldal - ... representations concerning the same or concerning the person examined, or who shall willfully and corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined, or to be examined, being appointed, employed, or promoted...
45. oldal - Eighth, that notice shall be given in writing by the appointing power to said commission of the persons selected for appointment or employment from among those who have been examined, of the place of residence of such persons, of the rejection of any such persons after probation...
45. oldal - Congress, showing its own action, the rules and regulations and the exceptions thereto in force, the practical effects thereof, and any suggestions it may approve for the more effectual accomplishment of the purposes of this act.
152. oldal - Persons honorably discharged from the military or naval service by reason of disability resulting from wounds or sickness incurred in the line of duty, shall be preferred for appointments to civil offices, provided they are found to possess the business capacity necessary for the proper discharge of the duties of such offices.
65. oldal - An act to regulate and improve the civil service of the United States...
146. oldal - ... or promise or threaten to do so for giving or withholding or neglecting to make any contribution of money or service or any other valuable thing for any political purpose.
48. oldal - No officer or employee of the United States mentioned in this act shall discharge, or promote, or degrade, or in any manner change the official rank or compensation of any other officer or employee, or promise or threaten so to do, for giving or withholding or neglecting to make any contribution of money or other valuable thing for any political purpose.
47. oldal - ... as many as fifty. And thereafter, from time to time, on the direction of the President...
47. oldal - That no recommendation of any person who shall apply for office or place under the provisions of this act which may be given by any Senator or member of the House of Representatives, except as to the character or residence of the applicant, shall be received or considered by any person concerned in making any examination or appointment under this act.