A Rational Vindication of the Catholick Faith: Being the First Part of A Vindication of Christ's Divinity; Inscribed to the Reverend Dr. Priestley
Printed and sold at the New-Chapel, City Road, 1790 - 210 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo Angel Apoſtle appeared Author becauſe beginning begotten Behold believe blood body born called Chap Chapter Chriſtians Church concerning conſidered creature David dead death divine doctrine dwell earth Epiſtle equal eternal everlaſting faith fame Father fhall firſt fleſh gave give given glory Goſpel grace hand hath head heart heaven himſelf Holy honour human Ifrael Jehovah Jeſus Chriſt Jews John judge King laſt LETTER light living Lord Jeſus Lord's manifeſted manner mean mere Mofes moſt muſt nature never paſſages Paul peace perſon proper Prophet prove reaſon received ſaid ſame Saviour ſays Scriptures ſee ſenſe ſent ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch thee theſe things thoſe thou throne true truth unto uſed verſe voice whole whoſe wonderful Word worſhip writings
130. oldal - And I looked, and there was none to help; And I wondered that there was none to uphold : Therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; And my fury, it upheld me.
104. oldal - When he appointed the foundations of the earth., then I was by him, as one brought up with him, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him, rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights were with the sons of men.
142. oldal - Alleluia ; for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him : for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
146. oldal - Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
136. oldal - Oh that I knew where I might find him ! that I might come even to his seat ! I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments.
143. oldal - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end: I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
142. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying; Alleluia! for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
87. oldal - God: yea, he had power over the Angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him : he found him in Beth-el, and there he spake with us; even the Lord God of Hosts; the Lord is his memorial.