The Revised Reports: Being a Republication of Such Cases in the English Courts of Common Law and Equity, from the Year 1785, as are Still of Practical Utility. 1785-1866, 64. kötet
Frederick Pollock, Robert Campbell, Oliver Augustus Saunders, Arthur Beresford Cane, Joseph Gerald Pease, William Bowstead
Sweet & Maxwell, limited, 1904
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action admitted aforesaid alleged amount answer appear applied appointed argument assigns attorney authority benefit bill called cause charge circumstances claim common Company consideration considered contract corporation costs Court covenant dated daughter death debt deed defendant deliver devised died directed discharge duty Earl effect entered entitled evidence executed executors expressed fact further give given grant ground heirs held intention interest issue John Judge judgment jury land leaving legacy limited Lloyd Lord March matter means mentioned mortgage necessary notice objection opinion paid parties partnership payment person plaintiff plea portions possession premises present principle proceedings proved purchase question raised reason received referred remained rent respect rule share sufficient suit supposed taken tenant term thereof Thomas trust whole wife
77. oldal - ... unless in the meantime some part of the principal money, or some interest thereon, shall have been paid, or some acknowledgment of the right thereto shall have been given in writing, signed by the person by whom the same shall be payable, or his agent, to the person entitled thereto, or his agent...
77. oldal - ... any mortgage, judgment, or lien, or otherwise charged upon or payable out of any land or rent, at law or in equity, or any legacy, but within twenty years next after a present right to receive the same shall have accrued to some person capable of giving a discharge for or release of the same...
65. oldal - first son, and the heirs male of his body ; and in default of such issue, to the use of...
732. oldal - CONDITIONS. 1. If any person or persons insures his or their buildings or goods and causes the same to be described otherwise than as they really are to the prejudice of the company or misrepresents or omits to communicate any circumstance which is material to be made known to the company in order -to enable it to judge of the risk it undertakes such insurance shall be of no force in respect to the property in regard to which the misrepresentation or omission is made.
487. oldal - London, (the act of God, the queen's enemies, fire, and all and every other dangers and accidents of the seas, rivers, and navigation, of whatever nature and kind soever, excepted,) unto order or to assigns, he or they paying freight for the said goods at 51.
428. oldal - Shepherd should, by deed or will, appoint ; and, in default of such appointment, to the use of Mary Shepherd, her heirs and assigns, for ever...
224. oldal - The plea of res judicata applies, except in special cases, not only to points upon which the Court was actually required by the parties to form an opinion and pronounce a judgment, but to every point which properly belonged to the subject of litigation, and which the parties exercising reasonable diligence, might have brought forward at the time.
512. oldal - Act annexed, wherein shall be set forth the true names, title, or firm of such intended or existing corporation or copartnership, and also the names and places of abode of all the members of such corporation, or of all the partners concerned or engaged in such copartnership, as the same respectively shall appear on the books of such corporation or copartnership...