Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer better Bible blessed bringing build carry Christ Christian church close comes command confusion course crowd dress Eccles everything face faith feel feet fight finished follow gate give grow hand hard haste hath hear heart hold hour human hurry Jesus keep King labour lead least live look Lord Lord's mean meet minute morning never night once orders paths patience peace perfect perhaps poor possible prayers Prov quiet ready remember repaired rest rich round rule seems servants Solomon soul spirit stand straight strength sure thee things thou thought tired to-day true turn unto vanity wait wall weary whole wise wish wonder young
91. oldal - Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.
77. oldal - They helped every one his neighbour; And every one said to his brother, Be of good courage. So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, And he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, Saying, It is ready for the sodering: And he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.
73. oldal - Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching : verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
52. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
82. oldal - What do these feeble Jews? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of the rubbish which are burned? 3 Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, Even that which they build, if a fox go up, he shall even break down their stone wall.
93. oldal - Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. 19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool...
10. oldal - Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him: but it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
29. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times ; and the turtle, and the crane, and the swallow, observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
87. oldal - They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.