Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient Apostle appears authority Book called chapters Christ Christian church Comprehensive Bible concerning concludes confirmed consists containing death delivered destruction Deut divine doctrine Egypt Egyptians EPISTLE evidence exhorts Exod expression facts faith fire given gives Gospel hand heathen Hebrew Holy Idem inspiration Introd Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jews John Josephus judgments king lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Messiah miracles Moses nature Note observes offered particular perfect Persian persons prayer predicts present preserved priests probably promises prophecy prophet proves punishment received reign Remarks respecting Romans sacred salutations says Scriptures shews Spirit style temple Testament things tion truth various viii whole writers
245. oldal - Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you ? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
264. oldal - And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
236. oldal - Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: The sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
262. oldal - And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
225. oldal - Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
196. oldal - And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand : and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
205. oldal - And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand.
190. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.