Reasons for Our Hope: Comprising Upwards of a Thousand Scriptural Evidences, Direct, Illustrative, and Collateral, of the Doctrine of the Final Salvation of All the Human Family, Demonstrating the Bible to be a Universalist Book ...
T. Whittemore, 1846 - 313 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Reasons for Our Hope: Comprising Upwards of a Thousand Scriptural Evidences ...
J Victor Wilson
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able abound according ANSWER Behold believe blessed body bring cause Christ command Covenant created creation creatures dead death Desire destroy Divine doctrine Earth endless enemies eternal everlasting evidence evil existence faith Father fear flesh forever GIFT give given glorious glory God's Gospel Grace hand hath heart heaven hell holy Hope human immortal infinite iniquity Israel Jesus Jesus Christ John Judge Judgment kind Kingdom light live Lord mankind means Mercy mighty mind misery nature never passages Peace perfect Pleasure Praise present Promise PROOFS PROPOSITION punishment reason receive Redeemer reign righteousness saith the Lord Salvation saved Saviour Scriptures sins soul spirit suffer sure teach thee thine things Thou hast tion true truth turn Universal unto whole wicked Wisdom
213. oldal - But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
213. oldal - Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, Until the day that I rise up to the prey : For my determination is to gather the nations, That I may assemble the kingdoms, To pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: For all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, That they may all call upon the name of the Lord, To serve him with one consent.
149. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills ; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, " Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob ; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths : " for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
213. oldal - How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
139. oldal - With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together before the Lord. For he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
228. oldal - For I am the Lord, I change not ; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
103. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
234. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary...
152. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both.